Posts are over at Tendency To Wander, but here's a breakdown of all the stuff we crammed in to our 5 night trip!
1) Bozeman, Montana
2) The Montana Grizzly Encounter (yep, we saw BEARS!)
4) Horseback riding at the Pahaska Tepee Lodge (yep, I said TEPEE!)
5) Driving across northern Wyoming (includes rodeos and street dances, yee haw!)
6) South Dakota and the Black Hills
7) Mount Rushmore and Custer National Park
My most favoritest parts of the trip? The grizzly bears, horseback riding, Roughlock Falls in the Black Hills, and Sylvan Lake in Custer National Park!
Whew! Next up, London planning! I'm a traveling machine this year!