While I didn't get to everything on the list, I think I did a good job on a lot of them! I think I'll continue working on everything - maybe I'll add an item and make it a 31 Before 31 list!
2. Lose 20 pounds. - Yeah. This is a big (fat) fail... definitely not going to happen by next week. I'm not really happy with my health and fitness right now, but that's a huge topic for another time.
4. Visit the museums where Sean's uncle's designs are featured - the Craft and Folk Art Museum in LA and the Mingei museum in San Diego. - DONE
5. Take a photography or Photoshop class or seminar. - I've been looking into classes, and nothing has struck my fancy like the Morro Bay Photo Expo, so I think I might hold off on this one until the next time they have one.
6. Organize and back up my music and photos. - DONE (I still have a tiny bit to go, but I have gotten through the important stuff!)
7. Move to a bigger house/apartment, possibly one we own. - Almost there. We're still searching for a place, and though it won't happen by next week, we're getting closer!
8. Travel to New York. - DONE
9. Do volunteer work. - I need to get serious about this one.
10. Add $5,000 to my savings account. - DONE
11. Bake bread from scratch. - DONE
12. Make pasta from scratch.- DONE
13. Learn how to make my grandmother's Christmas cookies (dad's side) and pork roast with potato dumplings (mom's side). - I have the recipes, but haven't made them. Maybe in the fall/winter, since they're both big, messy projects that need a better kitchen than I have.
14. Go to a drive-in movie.- I was thinking about doing this one for my birthday... if not, I know of a cool place in Santa Barbara to go!
15. Learn CPR. - DONE
16. Walk a 10K. - DONE
17. Take a weekend trip to somewhere with snow. - DONE -ish. I counted our trip to the Sequoias for this one, but would still like to go somewhere with tons of real snow!
18. Cook an entire meal (appetizer, meal, dessert) for Sean and my family or friends. - DONE
19. Buy the camera lens I've been coveting. - I didn't do this, because it's still quite an expensive lens, and I haven't been as into the photography stuff this year. I don't NEED it, and right now, I'd rather put the $1,500 towards the trip to London I want to take!
20. Get Emma more training. - Yep, this should still be done. But she's slowly but surely getting better.
21. Take a cooking class. - Marie and I know which ones we want to take, we just have to pick one and do it!
22. See the giant sequoias with Sean. - DONE
23. Get the tattoo I've been thinking about, or decide against it for good. - Eh. I'm still on the fence. Maybe I'll have decided by my 35th birthday. ;-)
24. Treat myself to a shopping spree for new clothes. - DONE -ish again. I did buy a new wave of clothes, but didn't do a real "spree." But then, I also didn't lose the weight, so this one'll wait until that happens, I think.
25. Visit Sean's aunt & uncle in San Diego and my aunt & uncle in Laguna Beach more often. (At least twice each) - Oh my gosh, we failed this one so monumentally. We saw Sean's uncle ONCE, but that's it. Terrible.
26. See the LA sites/museums I've been meaning to go to for years: the Getty Villa, the LA Arboretum, the Urban Light installation at LACMA, and Griffith Park for the Griffith Park Observatory and Travel Town - 4/5 DONE! I still have the inside of the observatory and the LA Arboretum to hit.
28. Buy myself a nice piece of jewelry. - I have one in mind, but can't seem to make myself spend $100+ on it. Maybe after my birthday.
29. Learn how to drive a stick shift. - DONE -ish? I had a lesson and would be comfortable if I absolutely had to drive a manual!
30. (It's a secret.) - Hmm. Likely won't happen for a bit yet, but I'm sure I'll let everyone know when it does!